Call for Paper
Prospective authors are encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts and papers. High quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Management are invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts and papers that address themes and topics of the conference.
Guidelines for paper submission:
Submit your extended Abstract and Full Paper by following the link below. The authors shall follow the APA 6 edition guideline for structuring the paper.
- The manuscript should be in English and checked for grammar and language errors.
- All manuscripts should be submitted in MS Word format only.
- Word limit for abstract: 150 to 500 words includes purpose, design/methodology, findings, research limitations and practical implications
- Word limit for Extended Abstract: 2000 to 2500 words including references
- Word limit for Full Length Paper: 4000 to 8000 words including references
- All submitted papers would be checked for plagiarism.
- Participants should ensure that the submitted abstracts are their original work and have not been published in any form (hard copy or soft copy) earlier.
- Failing to adhere to the guidelines may make your submission liable for rejection.
Submit your Extended Abstract and or full Paper using the google form Click here
Best paper award
The authors of selected papers as recommended by the peer reviewers, one each from the conference areas of interest, shall be awarded with the best paper award.
Paper Publication opportunity for high quality papers
- Journal of Global Marketing (B category in ABDC List) Taylor and Francis
- World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development. Inderscience, (Scopus indexed)
- International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business (Inderscience) (Scopus indexed)
- Springer Proceedings for Business and Economics (Scopus indexed)
Possible publications outlets
- FIIB Business Review (Sage, Scopus indexed)
- South Asian Journal of Marketing (Emerald)
- Review of Management Literature (Emerald)
(Few selected papers will be considered for publications in above mentioned journals after double blind peer review as per journal policy)