|CALL FOR ABSTRACT AND PAPERS
We enthusiastically encourage prospective authors to submit an electronic version of their research papers that contain contributions of theoretical, experimental or application nature using Easy Chair.
The conference is organized in four tracks; THEME, STEEL TECHNOLOGY, POWER TECHNOLOGY, CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY; and will feature distinguished invited speakers in each track. Papers are solicited from academicians, industry personnel and executives, policy makers, consultants, scholars, social workers and research & development community concern with construction, power and steel industries. Authors are invited to submit their original and unpublished work in the areas including but not limited to the above areas in accordance with following guidelines:
- ICASPCT-2017 is using easychair for submission of abstract and papers. The author needs to:
* Login to easy chair by clicking on the link :
* Create an account if you have not got one already
* Click on ‘New Submission’ icon on the top left to submit the abstract and paper.
- The abstract should be sent on or before February 20, 2017 through easy chair.
- The authors of the shortlisted abstracts will be intimated by February 10, 2017 through e-mail.
- On selection of the abstract, selected authors will have to upload papers as per the prescribed format(ICASPCT template) through easy chair account by clicking on the link :
For upload Paper before February 10, 2017. The manuscripts/ paper should be submitted in PDF format.
- The authors can use the flexibility of uploading the paper on or before February 10, 2017 at the time of sending the abstract through easy chair.
- All the papers will be reviewed and evaluated based on research content, relevance to conference, contributions and readability. The acceptance/rejection of papers will be communicated to authors by
February 15, 2017 through e-mail.
- Authors guideline Click Here